Saturday, June 22, 2013

A new start!

Started off bad, you made me wait for an hour. Still i kept my cool and waited. Everything around went past and I kept searching among the crowd for you, till i got a text from you that you already reached i lost it.. Reading the text, led to that sudden rush of emotions kept me high on toes, climbed the three storied building and finally gave a glance at your presence, you waiting to say hello, I ACTED not to notice and ended up entering the room and greeted the other friend. Turned back to see you were not there, had to rush to you and made the best greet, though you deserved more. Time passed, paper cups had holes, blood thinned and talks went on and on. There should be a villain(bad guy) in every scene to make it complete and meaningful, There was one. Don't wanna waste time telling about that loser, I've dirtied my mouth enough and made it clear to the you. When wonderful moments come by, Its goes with the saying, we have no words to express. Thereafter till this moment, everything has been wonderful and inexpressible. You are amazing, ..... what do i thank you for? You have made changes? Made me realize the value? charm? Smartness? Care? Fight? I am living it... I WILL wait for more :)
The end. J-Walking.. Oh no.. JAYWalking, you end up with a raindrop hit your eye in your search of stars... DAY OF MY LIFE.
I want to say this to you, 

"May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face and the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"


-Life 




No comments:

Post a Comment