Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Time Flies

Trying to be part of everything, running away from certain moments just to go get what i want ended me telling you time flies, this moment i feel i have been envied upon and also hurt so many people by just not giving them the time they needed with me. This regret is the worst of em all, i hardly see myself reached anywhere by missing those moments. I have tried sometimes not to, but still ignored and went on chasing after something. I have traveled thousands of miles away right now, family, the most support i would have i left them behind to just win my fame. They held me up so many times, i've been through BAD moments and they never put me down, they always advised and encouraged me to do good and be good. It sounds so common, yet for me at this moment that is the most important one i am in search on. Watching inspirational videos, motivational talks, life without, life after, suspense, and reading biographies. God dammit this aint the situation i figured myself in. You would always want that ONE SOUL, one shade over to tell you, I believe in you, You can do it, made me feel i have already done it. Here i mention about my mother, she made me a man i am today, exert herself all day and night for my happiness, made sure i was healthy and wealthy every time, she .... words are not enough. I miss you, I just want to come back to you as soon as possible and live all the days ahead with you, i don't want to see myself hanging around for a believer. You are and you will be the only true believer i will have. Live your moments completely, don't be held back or be rigid on yourself, spare all the time for people who want you in their happiness and sadness make them feel loved. You dont want to see yourself in that position waiting for someone. I'm not carrying a bleeding heart rather I choose to wear my heart upon my sleeve. Peace 

1 comment: